Hi All!
I just wanted to let you all know that I have created a place where you will soon be able to meet and watch Bayli grow. She should be arriving very soon :-) We can't wait! As soon as she arrives we will be sure to post photos and give you all the gory details of her arrival.
Stay Tuned!!
5 comments:
What a wonderful idea. We are looking forward to welcoming Baby Bayli into the world. From her Arizona Granny Annie.
From the moment I found out you were coming,, I knew you'd be a special little girl. I can't wait to meet my first granddaughter. Love Grandma Kathy
I remember looking at you , Desirae when you were just an ultrasound and now your a beautiful young woman, mother, sister and friend I wish you all the best and Ill be watching and waiting patiently. Love, someone in massachusettes.
Congradulations Desirae Im so glad that Bayli arrived and of course she is perfect welcome to the world Miss Bayli we are all very happy that you made the journey safe and sound. Desi hope your feeling good and all is well with you and yours Happy New Year to all of you. Someone in Massachusettes.
Well Miss Bayli tell your mom to stop freakin out Im noy the crazy stalker she thinks i am and Im very sorry if I caused her any un needed stress. so sorry Des any way so glad that your here and doing so well I hope to meet you some day. Ill be watching and waiting for new pictures until then. love the crazy stalker from massachusettes ha ha mary ann
Post a Comment