Bayli and Grandpa Dewey
Look how tiny she looks with her Daddy!
Daddy and Bayli - they both love naps.
Bayli and Grandma Andrea

Napping - She loves to nap and is hardly ever awake. Except in the middle of the night :-) of course

Here are her eyes - you have to catch them while they are open!
Her first car ride home. Boy was Daddy nervous - I don't think I have ever seen Tommy drive with his hands at the 10 and 2 position :-) What a good Daddy
4 comments:
Congratulations to the both of you!! Bayli is such a cutie! My goodness she is little :)
I'm soooo happy she is here and all is well. She is perfect and I'm sending her lotsa love and kisses. I can't wait to hold her. I love you baby and I love my little Miss Bayli.
Congradulations. Miss bayli is absolutly perfect. She is beautiful just like her mom cant wait to see more of her. lots of love and kisses to you Bayli. love from Massachusettes Granny.?
She is beautiful, just like Mommy and Daddy.
Post a Comment